Brunch is a popular mealtime for many people, and Erie has no shortage of great brunch spots to choose from. Whether you’re in the mood for a classic breakfast or something more creative, these top-rated brunch restaurants in Erie are sure to satisfy your cravings. Here’s a guide to the best brunch spots in Erie.
- Lawrence Park Dinor If you’re looking for a classic diner-style breakfast, Lawrence Park Dinor is the place to go. This cozy restaurant offers all the breakfast classics like pancakes, waffles, omelets, and breakfast sandwiches. The portions are generous, and the prices are affordable, making Lawrence Park Dinor a great spot for a casual brunch. Some of the standout dishes include the French toast, the Western omelet, and the home fries.
- Bayfront Grille For a more upscale brunch experience with a stunning view, head to Bayfront Grille. This restaurant is located on the water and offers beautiful views of the bay. The brunch menu features a variety of dishes, including classic breakfast items, seafood, and salads. Some of the standout dishes include the lobster Benedict, the steak and eggs, and the crab cake sandwich. With a sophisticated atmosphere and attentive service, Bayfront Grille is a great spot for a special occasion or a romantic brunch.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and Restaurant Cracker Barrel is a popular chain restaurant known for its Southern-style comfort food. The Erie location is no exception, offering a variety of breakfast dishes like biscuits and gravy, pancakes, and French toast. The portions are generous, and the prices are reasonable, making Cracker Barrel a great spot for a casual brunch. The restaurant also has a gift shop where you can browse and shop for unique gifts and souvenirs.
- Lorie’s Wildridge Restaurant is a local favorite for brunch, serving up hearty portions of classic breakfast dishes. The menu includes omelets, pancakes, waffles, and breakfast sandwiches. Some of the standout dishes include the stuffed French toast, the corned beef hash, and the Wildridge skillet. With a friendly atmosphere and affordable prices, Lorie’s Wildridge Restaurant is a great spot for a casual brunch with friends or family.
- The Original Breakfast Place lives up to its name, offering a variety of classic breakfast dishes with a few creative twists. The menu includes pancakes, French toast, omelets, and breakfast sandwiches, as well as a few unique dishes like the chicken and waffles and the Breakfast in Bread. The portions are generous, and the prices are reasonable, making The Original Breakfast Place a great spot for a casual brunch. With a cozy atmosphere and friendly service, this restaurant is a great choice for a relaxing weekend brunch.
In conclusion, Erie has some great brunch spots to choose from. Whether you’re in the mood for a classic breakfast or something more creative, these top-rated restaurants are sure to satisfy your cravings. So next time you’re in Erie, give one of these great brunch spots a try and enjoy a delicious meal.