If you’re visiting East Point, Georgia, you’re in for a treat. This small town is home to some incredible restaurants that are sure to satisfy any foodie’s cravings. Whether you’re in the mood for classic southern cuisine, pizza, or vegan delights, East Point has something to offer. Here are the 10 must-try restaurants in East Point:
- Sammy Cheezecake Located on Main Street, Sammy Cheezecake is a local favorite that serves up some of the best cheesecake in town. Their menu features a variety of flavors, from classic New York-style to Oreo, red velvet, and more. If you have a sweet tooth, don’t miss out on this spot.
- Louisiana Bistreaux If you’re in the mood for Cajun food, Louisiana Bistreaux on Virginia Avenue is the place to be. Their menu features classic dishes like gumbo, jambalaya, and crawfish étouffée, as well as a variety of po’boys and other seafood options. Be sure to pair your meal with a Hurricane or a cold beer.
- Malone’s Steak & Seafood on Camp Creek Parkway is the perfect spot for a special occasion or a date night. Their menu features classic steakhouse fare like filet mignon and ribeye, as well as a variety of seafood dishes. Don’t forget to save room for dessert – their banana pudding is a must-try.
- Spondivits on Virginia Avenue is a seafood lover’s paradise. Their menu features fresh seafood options like oysters, crab legs, and shrimp, as well as classic southern dishes like fried chicken and mac and cheese. Be sure to come hungry – their portions are generous.
- Thumbs Up For a delicious breakfast or brunch, head to Thumbs Up on Main Street. Their menu features classic breakfast dishes like eggs, pancakes, and waffles, as well as unique items like tofu scrambles and vegetarian biscuits and gravy.
- Oz Pizza If you’re in the mood for pizza, Oz Pizza on Main Street is a must-visit. Their menu features a variety of creative pies, from classic cheese and pepperoni to unique options like the Thai chicken pizza and the pesto shrimp pizza.
- Kupcakerie on Virginia Avenue is the perfect spot for anyone with a sweet tooth. Their menu features a variety of cupcakes in unique flavors like lemon raspberry, key lime pie, and maple bacon. They also offer vegan and gluten-free options.
- Nancy’s Chicago Pizza on Main Street serves up some of the best deep dish pizza in town. Their menu features a variety of toppings, from classic pepperoni and sausage to unique options like artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Showcase Food Gallery & Bar For a unique dining experience, head to Showcase Food Gallery & Bar on Sylvan Road. This spot features a variety of food vendors, from tacos and sushi to Caribbean cuisine and more. Be sure to check out their happy hour specials.
- Lov’n It Live For delicious vegan food, head to Lov’n It Live on North East Drive. Their menu features a variety of plant-based options, from raw tacos and collard wraps to smoothies and juices.
Whether you’re a local or just passing through, these 10 must-try restaurants in East Point, Georgia are sure to leave you satisfied. From classic southern cuisine to unique vegan options, East Point has something for everyone.